If I don't complete 80 percent of my goals I give you permission to give me the ultimate atomic wedgie...
This is an exciting time of year for us all, One year is a closing, while a new one is beginning.
The world is in our hands, and if the world does happen to end.. ::Gasp:: I want to make sure I kick it's ass on my departure.
And no, I do not believe it is going to end...Just trying paint a picture.
We are all put on this earth for a short time, We must take full advantage of it...
Without further ado... Here is how I plan to Kick 2012's ass.
MY 2012 FITNESS AND BUSINESS GOALS
1. Double My Income
- Bring in a minimum of 2 new clients a month.
- Build CFA and personal Facebook pages--consistency
- Attend more local events. minimum 1 per week
- Minimum 1 video testimonial a week.
- Begin Speaking engagements: 4 engagements over the year
- Fill Females Git Fit, Start a second set of sessions.
- Local Events.
- Start a strength class for men.
- Advertise, Advertise, Advertise
- Create plan of action before implementation.
- Offer online coaching.
- Free trials.
- Market it.
- Doesn't have to stay local, spread my wingspan.
- Write more
- Blog minimum once per week.
- Write articles and get published.
- Work on writing skills with coaches.
- Enhance the team effectiveness
- Send weekly articles to CFA team.
- Plan marketing days with team members
- Bring discussion topics to every single meeting.
- Retain all of my one on one clients (not necessarily just as one on one), 85 percent of my group training.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty
- Food logs
- Nutrition help
- Come in every day with energy
- Keep track of programs
- Get results
- Rest more
- Create a tighter schedule so that my hours are not spread out as wide.
- Sleep a minimum of 6 hours at least 4 times a week.
- While at work, work more.
- Do my to do list every day
- complete at minimum 85 percent of it.
- Eat consistently
4. Continued education
- Perform better 1-day
- Perform better 3-day
- Open to suggestions
- Continue to learn from and build network with other trainers.
- Read at least 1 book a month, not including school reading.
- Weight up to 175
- Gain lean mass
- Caloric Intake
- Clean eating: Proteins, Vegetables, Fruit, Nuts, Seeds, Limited bread.
- Improve Hip mobility/Shoulder Mobility (Stretch 2-3 times a week).
- Train 4 times a week.
- Conventional Deadlift 400 lbs.
- Romanian Deadlift 350 lbs
- Front Squat 300 lbs
- FESS 225 lbs
- Pull ups- 80lbs
- Chin ups 100 lbs
- Drink enough water everyday!
My goals are set, I am focused, I am ready. How about you?
Have a great day, I hope this can help you understand goal setting a little bit more.
Work hard, train hard and let's kick 2012's ass!
God loves you, Mikey loves you, so love yourself!