Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The CFA Life

I wanted to take some time out to talk about The CFA Life.

When I tell people that I am a fitness coach this is probably what they picture... (See picture on right)

They figure I am going to yell at them, and tell them they are horrible.

They figure I am going to give them awkward movements that have no transition to real life, hernias, and make them pass out.

That is not what CFA is about. It is always an awesome experience when someone tries out our program for the first time and they realize that they have been misled nearly their whole life.

We don't make you do endless amounts of crunches, we don't make you run 10 miles at a time, and we don't consider puke or passing out as the sign of a great work out.

Even more we will usually tell you not to do those exercises and will stop you if you are feeling light headed.

CFA is not about killing you, We want to improve your quality of life.

Yes you will get sore, and yes there will be days where you feel like throwing up after an intense session (98 percent of the time you won't actually throw up). But that is not our only sign that we accomplished something.

The body needs more than killer strength. The body needs better tissue quality, better flexibility, improved movement, and mobility. The body needs a strong mind, strong will and strong heart.

The CFA Lifestyle is not the typical gym that you are used to, I almost don't even want to call it a gym because once again you will think of this... -->

We do not have machines, We do not do 25 reps with the 5 lb dumb bells.

We are not your typical gym. We are your training facility.

We work with free weights, kettle bells, medicine balls, resistance bands, treadmills, bikes and above all the most important exercise tool needed.

Your body.


When you come to our facility you will not do your typical body builder splits, you won't do endless amounts of bicep curls and you won't sit around on your cell phone while doing a leg press.

You will train efficiently. You will go through movement patterns that will enhance your real life movement. You will run faster, breathe easier, Get stronger, play better, and laugh longer.

CFA is more than your typical gym.
It is more than physical results. We will teach you proper nutrition, purpose, and necessary actions to become the best person you can.

We honestly care about each person that walks through the door, I can say that without flinching.

Your life is our priority. We want you to grow, We want you to get results. We want to create a foundation for an exceptional life.
We will do anything we need to in order to make this happen.

You all are my love, you all are my life.

It is the CFA way. 

Ask yourself this question...



CFA Does.



We are more than your typical gym. We know all of our clients, we love all of our clients. we are willing to help all of our clients.

The CFA lifestyle is almost too beautiful to put into words.



I am not simply saying this because I am a trainer here. I wasn't always. I was once a lost person on the wrong path looking for the right turn around. I was given guidance from the trainers and the clients. I became a trainer through CFA and it has transformed my life. CFA gave me life. That is why I care.
I know what CFA can do for you.

CFA is a great facility. CFA is a great atmosphere. CFA is yours.

Come try it out.

In good health,

Mike(y)

God loves you, Mike(y) loves you, So love yourself.

If anyone is interested in trying out the CFA life, It only takes 1 hour (no time constraint issues there). Send me an email at mmurphy36@gmail.com or find me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment